The following sections list the changes in reva 1.1.0 relevant to reva users. The changes are ordered by importance.
We provide the option of viewing various configuration and version options in both reva CLI as well as the reva daemon, but we didn’t actually have these values in the first place. This PR adds that info at compile time.
We’ve added a check for matching idp in the GetUser function of the demo userprovider
Previously, we statted the resources in all download requests resulting in failures when downloading references. This PR fixes that by statting only in case the resource is not present in the shares folder. It also fixes a bug where we allowed uploading to the mount path, resulting in overwriting the user home directory.
Following refactoring of fileid generations in the local storage provider, this ensures fileid to path resolution works again.
Currently, the username is used to construct paths, which breaks when mounting the
storage driver at
/oc and then expecting paths that use the username like
/oc/einstein/foo to work, because they will mismatch the path that is used from propagation
/oc/u-u-i-d as the root, giving an
internal path outside root error
Previously, we assumed that the OCM endpoints would have trailing slashes, failing in case they didn’t. This PR fixes that.
When preparing a new release, the changelog entries need to be copied to the changelog folder under docs. In a previous change, all these folders were made to have lower case names, resulting in creation of a separate folder.
When running ocis, the public links created by a user are visible to all the users under the ‘Shared with others’ tab. This PR fixes that by returning only those links which are created by a user themselves.
Previously, it was possible to create public links for and share the shares directory itself. However, when the recipient tried to accept the share, it failed. This PR prevents the creation of such shares in the first place.
Simplified the app-provider configuration: storageID is worked out automatically and UIURL is suppressed for now. Implemented the new gRPC protocol from the gateway to the appprovider.
Previously, the timestamp associated with a log just had the hour and minute, which made debugging quite difficult. This PR increases the precision of the associated timestamp.
This service exposes system information via an HTTP endpoint. This currently only includes Reva version information but can be extended easily. The information are exposed in the form of Prometheus metrics so that we can gather these in a streamlined way.
Currently, the UID and GID for users need to be read from the local system which requires local users to be present. This change retrieves that information from the user and auth packages and adds methods to retrieve it.