Changelog for Reva v1.10.0 (2021-07-13)
Changelog for reva 1.10.0 (2021-07-13)
The following sections list the changes in reva 1.10.0 relevant to
reva users. The changes are ordered by importance.
- Fix #1883: Pass directories with trailing slashes to eosclient.GenerateToken
- Fix #1878: Improve the webdav error handling in the trashbin
- Fix #1884: Do not send body on failed range request
- Enh #1744: Add support for lightweight user types
- Bugfix #1883: Pass directories with trailing slashes to eosclient.GenerateToken
- Bugfix #1878: Improve the webdav error handling in the trashbin
The trashbin handles errors better now on the webdav endpoint.
- Bugfix #1884: Do not send body on failed range request
Instead of send the error in the body of a 416 response we log it. This prevents the go reverse
proxy from choking on it and turning it into a 502 Bad Gateway response.
- Enhancement #1744: Add support for lightweight user types
This PR adds support for assigning and consuming user type when setting/reading users. On top
of that, support for lightweight users is added. These users have to be restricted to accessing
only shares received by them, which is accomplished by expanding the existing RBAC scope.
Last modified July 13, 2021: v1.10.0 (4cf9aac0)