Changelog for Reva v1.13.0 (2021-09-14)
Changelog for reva 1.13.0 (2021-09-14)
The following sections list the changes in reva 1.13.0 relevant to
reva users. The changes are ordered by importance.
- Fix #2024: Fixes for http appprovider endpoints
- Fix #2054: Fix the response after deleting a share
- Fix #2026: Fix moving of a shared file
- Fix #2047: Do not truncate logs on restart
- Fix #1605: Allow to expose full paths in OCS API
- Fix #2033: Fix the storage id of shares
- Fix #2059: Remove “Got registration for user manager” print statements
- Fix #2051: Remove malformed parameters from WOPI discovery URLs
- Fix #2055: Fix uploads of empty files
- Fix #1991: Remove share references when declining shares
- Fix #2030: Fix superfluous WriteHeader on file upload
- Enh #2034: Fail initialization of a WOPI AppProvider if
- Enh #1968: Use a URL object in OpenInAppResponse
- Enh #1698: Implement folder download as archive
- Enh #2042: Escape ldap filters
- Enh #2028: Machine auth provider
- Enh #2043: Nextcloud user backend
- Enh #2006: Move ocs API to go-chi/chi based URL routing
- Enh #1994: Add owncloudsql driver for the userprovider
- Enh #1971: Add documentation for runtime-plugins
- Enh #2044: Add utility methods for creating share filters
- Enh #2065: New sharing role Manager
- Enh #2015: Add spaces to the list of capabilities
- Enh #2041: Create operations for Spaces
- Enh #2029: Tracing agent configuration
- Bugfix #2024: Fixes for http appprovider endpoints
- Bugfix #2054: Fix the response after deleting a share
Added the deleted share to the response after deleting it.
- Bugfix #2026: Fix moving of a shared file
As the share receiver, moving a shared file to another share was not possible.
- Bugfix #2047: Do not truncate logs on restart
This change fixes the way log files were opened. Before they were truncated and now the log file
will be open in append mode and created it if it does not exist.
- Bugfix #1605: Allow to expose full paths in OCS API
Before this fix a share file_target was always harcoded to use a base path. This fix provides the
possiblity to expose full paths in the OCIS API and asymptotically in OCIS web.
- Bugfix #2033: Fix the storage id of shares
The storageid in the share object contained an incorrect value.
- Bugfix #2059: Remove “Got registration for user manager” print statements
Removed the “Got registration for user manager” print statements which spams the log output
without respecting any log level.
- Bugfix #2051: Remove malformed parameters from WOPI discovery URLs
This change fixes the parsing of WOPI discovery URLs for MSOffice /hosting/discovery
endpoint. This endpoint is known to contain malformed query paramters and therefore this fix
- Bugfix #2055: Fix uploads of empty files
This change fixes upload of empty files. Previously this was broken and only worked for the
owncloud filesystem as it bypasses the semantics of the InitiateFileUpload call to touch a
- Bugfix #1991: Remove share references when declining shares
Implemented the removal of share references when a share gets declined. Now when a user
declines a share it will no longer be listed in their
- Bugfix #2030: Fix superfluous WriteHeader on file upload
Removes superfluous Writeheader on file upload and therefore removes the error message
“http: superfluous response.WriteHeader call from
- Enhancement #2034: Fail initialization of a WOPI AppProvider if
The underlying app is not WOPI-compliant nor it is supported by the WOPI bridge extensions
- Enhancement #1968: Use a URL object in OpenInAppResponse
- Enhancement #1698: Implement folder download as archive
Adds a new http service which will create an archive (platform dependent, zip in windows and tar
in linux) given a list of file.
- Enhancement #2042: Escape ldap filters
Added ldap filter escaping to increase the security of reva.
- Enhancement #2028: Machine auth provider
Adds a new authentication method used to impersonate users, using a shared secret, called
- Enhancement #2043: Nextcloud user backend
Adds Nextcloud as a user backend (Nextcloud drivers for ‘auth’ and ‘user’). Also adds back the
Nextcloud storage integration tests.
- Enhancement #2006: Move ocs API to go-chi/chi based URL routing
- Enhancement #1994: Add owncloudsql driver for the userprovider
We added a new backend for the userprovider that is backed by an owncloud 10 database. By default
user_id column is used as the reva user username and reva user opaque id. When setting
join_username=true the reva user username is joined from the
appid='core' AND configkey='username') instead. When setting
join_ownclouduuid=true the reva user opaqueid is joined from the
appid='core' AND configkey='ownclouduuid') instead. This allows more flexible
migration strategies. It also supports a
enable_medial_search config option when
searching users that will enclose the query with
- Enhancement #1971: Add documentation for runtime-plugins
- Enhancement #2044: Add utility methods for creating share filters
Updated the CS3 API to include the new share grantee filter and added utility methods for
creating share filters. This will help making the code more concise.
- Enhancement #2065: New sharing role Manager
The new Manager role is equivalent to a Co-Owner with the difference that a Manager can create
grants on the root of the Space. This means inviting a user to a space will not require an action
from them, as the Manager assigns the grants.
- Enhancement #2015: Add spaces to the list of capabilities
In order for clients to be aware of the new spaces feature we need to enable the
spaces flag on
the capabilities’ endpoint.
- Enhancement #2041: Create operations for Spaces
DecomposedFS is aware now of the concept of Spaces, and supports for creating them.
- Enhancement #2029: Tracing agent configuration
Earlier we could only use the collector URL directly, but since an agent can be deployed as a
sidecar process it makes much more sense to use it instead of the collector directly.
Last modified September 14, 2021: v1.13.0 (d04e363d)