Changelog for Reva v1.15.0 (2021-10-26)
Changelog for reva 1.15.0 (2021-10-26)
The following sections list the changes in reva 1.15.0 relevant to
reva users. The changes are ordered by importance.
- Fix #2168: Override provider if was previously registered
- Fix #2173: Fix archiver max size reached error
- Fix #2167: Handle nil quota in decomposedfs
- Fix #2153: Restrict EOS project spaces sharing permissions to admins and writers
- Fix #2179: Fix the returned permissions for webdav uploads
- Fix #2177: Retrieve the full path of a share when setting as
- Chg #2479: Make apps able to work with public shares
- Enh #2203: Add alerting webhook to SiteAcc service
- Enh #2190: Update CODEOWNERS
- Enh #2174: Inherit ACLs for files from parent directories
- Enh #2152: Add a reference parameter to the getQuota request
- Enh #2171: Add optional claim parameter to machine auth
- Enh #2163: Nextcloud-based share manager for pkg/ocm/share
- Enh #2135: Nextcloud test improvements
- Enh #2180: Remove OCDAV options namespace parameter
- Enh #2117: Add ocs cache warmup strategy for first request from the user
- Enh #2170: Handle propfind requests for existing files
- Enh #2165: Allow access to recycle bin for arbitrary paths outside homes
- Enh #2193: Filter root paths according to user agent
- Enh #2162: Implement the UpdateStorageSpace method
- Enh #2189: Add user setting capability
- Bugfix #2168: Override provider if was previously registered
Previously if an AppProvider registered himself two times, for example after a failure, the
mime types supported by the provider contained multiple times the same provider. Now this has
been fixed, overriding the previous one.
- Bugfix #2173: Fix archiver max size reached error
Previously in the total size count of the files being archived, the folders were taken into
account, and this could cause a false max size reached error because the size of a directory is
recursive-computed, causing the archive to be truncated. Now in the size count, the
directories are skipped.
- Bugfix #2167: Handle nil quota in decomposedfs
Do not nil pointer derefenrence when sending nil quota to decomposedfs
- Bugfix #2153: Restrict EOS project spaces sharing permissions to admins and writers
- Bugfix #2179: Fix the returned permissions for webdav uploads
We’ve fixed the returned permissions for webdav uploads. It did not consider shares and public
links for the permission calculation, but does so now.
- Bugfix #2177: Retrieve the full path of a share when setting as
Accepted or on shared by me
- Change #2479: Make apps able to work with public shares
Public share receivers were not possible to use apps in public shares because the apps couldn’t
load the files in the public shares. This has now been made possible by changing the scope checks
for public shares.
- Enhancement #2203: Add alerting webhook to SiteAcc service
To integrate email alerting with the monitoring pipeline, a Prometheus webhook has been added
to the SiteAcc service. Furthermore account settings have been extended/modified
- Enhancement #2190: Update CODEOWNERS
- Enhancement #2174: Inherit ACLs for files from parent directories
- Enhancement #2152: Add a reference parameter to the getQuota request
Implementation of cs3org/cs3apis#147
Make the cs3apis accept a Reference in the getQuota Request to limit the call to a specific
- Enhancement #2171: Add optional claim parameter to machine auth
- Enhancement #2163: Nextcloud-based share manager for pkg/ocm/share
Note that pkg/ocm/share is very similar to pkg/share, but it deals with cs3/sharing/ocm
whereas pkg/share deals with cs3/sharing/collaboration
- Enhancement #2135: Nextcloud test improvements
- Enhancement #2180: Remove OCDAV options namespace parameter
We dropped the namespace parameter, as it is not used in the options handler.
- Enhancement #2117: Add ocs cache warmup strategy for first request from the user
- Enhancement #2170: Handle propfind requests for existing files
- Enhancement #2165: Allow access to recycle bin for arbitrary paths outside homes
- Enhancement #2193: Filter root paths according to user agent
Adds a new rule setting in the storage registry (“allowed_user_agents”), that allows a user to
specify which storage provider shows according to the user agent that made the request.
- Enhancement #2162: Implement the UpdateStorageSpace method
Added the UpdateStorageSpace method to the decomposedfs.
- Enhancement #2189: Add user setting capability
We’ve added a capability to communicate the existance of a user settings service to clients.
Last modified October 26, 2021: v1.15.0 (fe35bd17)