Changelog for Reva v1.17.0 (2021-12-09)
Changelog for reva 1.17.0 (2021-12-09)
The following sections list the changes in reva 1.17.0 relevant to
reva users. The changes are ordered by importance.
- Fix #2305: Make sure /app/new takes
target as absolute path
- Fix #2303: Fix content disposition header for public links files
- Fix #2316: Fix the share types in propfinds
- Fix #2803: Fix app provider for editor public links
- Fix #2298: Remove share refs from trashbin
- Fix #2309: Remove early finish for zero byte file uploads
- Fix #1941: Fix TUS uploads with transfer token only
- Chg #2210: Fix app provider new file creation and improved error codes
- Enh #2217: OIDC auth driver for ESCAPE IAM
- Enh #2256: Return user type in the response of the ocs GET user call
- Enh #2315: Add new attributes to public link propfinds
- Enh #2740: Implement space membership endpoints
- Enh #2252: Add the xattr sys.acl to SysACL (eosgrpc)
- Enh #2314: OIDC: fallback if IDP doesn’t provide “preferred_username” claim
- Bugfix #2305: Make sure /app/new takes
target as absolute path
A mini-PR to make the
target parameter absolute (by prepending
/ if missing).
- Bugfix #2303: Fix content disposition header for public links files
- Bugfix #2316: Fix the share types in propfinds
The share types for public links were not correctly added to propfinds.
- Bugfix #2803: Fix app provider for editor public links
Fixed opening the app provider in public links with the editor permission. The app provider
failed to open the file in read write mode.
- Bugfix #2298: Remove share refs from trashbin
- Bugfix #2309: Remove early finish for zero byte file uploads
We’ve fixed the upload of zero byte files by removing the early upload finishing mechanism.
- Bugfix #1941: Fix TUS uploads with transfer token only
TUS uploads had been stopped when the user JWT token expired, even if only the transfer token
should be validated. Now uploads will continue as intended.
- Change #2210: Fix app provider new file creation and improved error codes
We’ve fixed the behavior for the app provider when creating new files. Previously the app
provider would overwrite already existing files when creating a new file, this is now handled
and prevented. The new file endpoint accepted a path to a file, but this does not work for spaces.
Therefore we now use the resource id of the folder where the file should be created and a filename
to create the new file. Also the app provider returns more useful error codes in a lot of cases.
- Enhancement #2217: OIDC auth driver for ESCAPE IAM
This enhancement allows for oidc token authentication via the ESCAPE IAM service.
Authentication relies on mappings of ESCAPE IAM groups to REVA users. For a valid token, if at
the most one group from the groups claim is mapped to one REVA user, authentication can take
- Enhancement #2256: Return user type in the response of the ocs GET user call
- Enhancement #2315: Add new attributes to public link propfinds
Added a new property “oc:signature-auth” to public link propfinds. This is a necessary change
to be able to support archive downloads in password protected public links.
- Enhancement #2740: Implement space membership endpoints
Implemented endpoints to add and remove members to spaces.
- Enhancement #2252: Add the xattr sys.acl to SysACL (eosgrpc)
- Enhancement #2314: OIDC: fallback if IDP doesn’t provide “preferred_username” claim
Some IDPs don’t support the “preferred_username” claim. Fallback to the “email” claim in that
Last modified December 9, 2021: v1.17.0 (d54df2f4)