Changelog for Reva v1.18.0 (2022-02-11)
Changelog for reva 1.18.0 (2022-02-11)
The following sections list the changes in reva 1.18.0 relevant to
reva users. The changes are ordered by importance.
- Fix #2370: Fixes for apps in public shares, project spaces for EOS driver
- Fix #2374: Fix webdav copy of zero byte files
- Fix #2478: Use ocs permission objects in the reva GRPC client
- Fix #2368: Return wrapped paths for recycled items in storage provider
- Chg #2354: Return not found when updating non existent space
- Enh #1209: Reva CephFS module v0.2.1
- Enh #2341: Use CS3 permissions API
- Enh #2350: Add file locking methods to the storage and filesystem interfaces
- Enh #2379: Add new file url of the app provider to the ocs capabilities
- Enh #2369: Implement TouchFile from the CS3apis
- Enh #2385: Allow to create new files with the app provider on public links
- Enh #2397: Product field in OCS version
- Enh #2393: Update tus/tusd to version 1.8.0
- Enh #2205: Modify group and user managers to skip fetching specified metadata
- Enh #2232: Make ocs resource info cache interoperable across drivers
- Enh #2233: Populate owner data in the ocs and ocdav services
- Enh #2278: OIDC driver changes for lightweight users
- Bugfix #2370: Fixes for apps in public shares, project spaces for EOS driver
- Bugfix #2374: Fix webdav copy of zero byte files
We’ve fixed the webdav copy action of zero byte files, which was not performed because the
webdav api assumed, that zero byte uploads are created when initiating the upload, which was
recently removed from all storage drivers. Therefore the webdav api also uploads zero byte
files after initiating the upload.
- Bugfix #2478: Use ocs permission objects in the reva GRPC client
There was a bug introduced by differing CS3APIs permission definitions for the same role
across services. This is a first step in making all services use consistent definitions.
- Bugfix #2368: Return wrapped paths for recycled items in storage provider
- Change #2354: Return not found when updating non existent space
If a spaceid of a space which is updated doesn’t exist, handle it as a not found error.
- Enhancement #1209: Reva CephFS module v0.2.1
- Enhancement #2341: Use CS3 permissions API
Added calls to the CS3 permissions API to the decomposedfs in order to check the user
- Enhancement #2350: Add file locking methods to the storage and filesystem interfaces
We’ve added the file locking methods from the CS3apis to the storage and filesystem
interfaces. As of now they are dummy implementations and will only return “unimplemented”
- Enhancement #2379: Add new file url of the app provider to the ocs capabilities
We’ve added the new file capability of the app provider to the ocs capabilities, so that clients
can discover this url analogous to the app list and file open urls.
- Enhancement #2369: Implement TouchFile from the CS3apis
We’ve updated the CS3apis and implemented the TouchFile method.
- Enhancement #2385: Allow to create new files with the app provider on public links
We’ve added the option to create files with the app provider on public links.
- Enhancement #2397: Product field in OCS version
We’ve added a new field to the OCS Version, which is supposed to announce the product name. The
web ui as a client will make use of it to make the backend product and version available (e.g. for
easier bug reports).
- Enhancement #2393: Update tus/tusd to version 1.8.0
We’ve update tus/tusd to version 1.8.0.
- Enhancement #2205: Modify group and user managers to skip fetching specified metadata
- Enhancement #2232: Make ocs resource info cache interoperable across drivers
- Enhancement #2233: Populate owner data in the ocs and ocdav services
- Enhancement #2278: OIDC driver changes for lightweight users
Last modified February 11, 2022: v1.18.0 (96c9c093)